For your and your family’s convenience, we have selected a premium oak multi-layer flooring designed to point out the structure and diversity of the natural package. By applying five coats of lacquer we have multiplied the durability of the top layer of parquet. In order to choose truly premium materials for your apartments, instead of the standard 9cm, we used the flooring of 16cm width, while the elements are up to 2m long compared to standard 1m elements. All this together truly guarantees the ultimate floor lining in your home, which will remain for generations to come.
- Multi-layer finished parquet flooring
- The upper wear layer (3.50 mm) allows 3-4 hobbling in case of physical damage
- The bottom layer made of softwood (10.50 mm)
- The two-layer structure allows natural woodwork and micro-movements that occur throughout the lifespan of the finished parquet.
- The product is suitable for underfloor heating
- Parquet surface protection made in 5 layers of factory-applied varnish by renowned German manufacturer Hesse
- The exclusive visual appearance of the flooring comes from all four bevelled edges of the product which emphasize the size, variety, and naturalness of the flooring (wood).